The Village Community Area: a place where many interesting things happen. Let us tell you more! ?
Immediately after entering the village, you see a complex of 13 shipping containers.
This is where most of the common activities take place. In general, this is a real Village Club where people gather, celebrate, entertain and communicate.
- You can watch movies, sing karaoke or dance in a large company in the “Atrium”, a large room that is five meters high.
- Trainings are held in the lecture hall.
- You can sit with the neighbors in the shared kitchen or in the dining room.
- You can relax on the roof and admire the view of the Village.
- You can enjoy the beautiful sunrises and sunsets from the large panoramic windows.
We really love the extraordinary homes made from recycled shipping containers and we are happy to share these wonderful projects with you. ⠀
Utilizing 13 shipping containers, the project, with its compact appearance, will contain everything previously missing in the Village: more room for guests, a conference room, dining room, workshops and much more! Instagram : @flaconvillage
Living in a Container explores all the container houses in the world for your valuable readers and shares them for your ideas.
Don’t forget to take a look at the structures made with other amazing containers on our site!
We invite you to send in your story and tiny home photos too so we can re-share and inspire others towards a simple life too. Thank you!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!